Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One last day of peace...

There is only one last day of peace and then the children are loose. Tomorrow at 1:00 pm they are free and I am full-time Mom. I bet this really makes me drop a stitch or two...

Last night in a fit of mania I completed a baby blanket for my neighbor Candace. Candace is expecting a boy in about four weeks. I finished this one early - what a shock! The pattern is of my own making, but ... The stitch and all is so simple that I am sure I reinvented the wheel. I do not feel too bad since I invented my wheel after only 6 months of crocheting.

I will have to post pictures later. My camera's battery is dead and will not resurrect. I will get a new battery tomorrow and hopefully figure out how to show off my work.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I wonder if you might be able to turn this new hobby/calling into a moneymaker, too. Check out Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/how_selling_works.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea Robin. I may in time. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

    ReplyDelete